Monday, December 2, 2013

Monkey reader

I read today two things...I was actually searching for a job, but the kitten told me not to worry, I am still a child monkey and it will take care of me. So I have first to educate myself first, to discover my talents...I am reliefed, it is nice to have someone who cares for you and makes you feel good and secure about everything. So I read this: "Everyone believes that the main aim in life is to follow a plan. They never ask if that plan is theirs or if it was created by another person. They accumulate experiences, memories, things, other people's ideas, and it is more than they can possibly cope with. And that is why they forget their dreams."
I don't want to forget my dreams. I remember that the baby bear never dreamt to be something when he was a child bear, he told me once...
The kitten was a big dreamer. And it is still. It dreamt a lot about love, therefore it is a little bit...too sensitive sometimes. But I love it for who it is. I love also the baby bear for who he is...Then I read this one: "Love is always takes us somewhere. We simply have to accept it, because it is what nourishes our existence. If we reject it, we die of hunger, because we lack the courage to reach out a hand and pluck the fruit from the branches of the tree of life. We have to take love where we find it, even if it means hours, days, weeks of disappointment and sadness.
The moment we begin to seek love, love begins to seek us.
And to save us." 

No comments:

Post a Comment