Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Character formation cannot be taught. It comes from experience and not from explanation

Today, I went again to the Xmas market, because I was hungry and wanted to eat sweets. First I asked this ginger bread guy whether it can give me something, but it was empty, because some bears already passed by.
 So, it just wanted to caress me and to touch my fur.
 Then, I saw a Xmas tree and I love them how shiny and golden they are!!! So I wanted to climb again.

Unfortunately, an alarm started and I had to run away.
Fortunatelly, I saw sweets and table exactly for me.
So, I tried to climb over the fence over the giant sweets to get more, on a table and not to eat like Neandertal, directly from the fence.
I made it finally, to the table. But can you imagine? They already ate everything!!! No service, no food...



So, I had to climb back. Then, I saw a lot of bears...I am glad that the kitten was not there, it would have been very sad to see them. It always get sad when it sees bears. I also got sad. Even the bear had a bed. If someone wants to send me a bed for Xmas, please contact me. I am a child monkey and probably the kitten will buy me one, but I like to get presents.

I hope that the kitten doesnt see that I went allone to the Xmas market. It says a famous quote, that to give a person liberty is not to abandon him to himself. And to let someone you love do as he likes when he has not yet developed any powers of control is to betray the idea of freedom. I am still wondering why the little kitten is sad. If someone breaks my paws and doesnt want to see me and eats my heart and leave me alone everytime...Just dont be sad...Be happy, dont search for a reason to stay with someone, who always find excuses to leave and treat you in the worst way someone treated you in your whole life. Be happy...little kitten...

No comments:

Post a Comment