Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Visit

On the first day of Xmas, someone rang on my door very early in the morning. I opened the door, because the little kitten and the tiny kitten were sleeping. And who was there?
This eskimo? Who wanted to hug me. No, this is another story.
Two care bears. On their way to a poor country. They decided to donate themselves to children without mothers in Eastern Euromonkey. And they heard that I lived in Hamburg and wanted to ask me whether I want to join them and be the monkey of a child without a mother. Actually, I would like to. But I already got a family and if I leave my family, I would cause them a great pain. So, I gave everything else, that I could give and asked the little kitten, when it got up to pay the tickets of the care bears to the children without mothers.
And took another picture with the care bears.
Really, lovelly and lovable bears. I wish them all best in their new homes!


No comments:

Post a Comment