Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Hat

I discovered a new talent in myself, when I got sick. I felt cold, had fever and I realized that what I needed exactly was a knitted hat and a scarf in the color of the real men - pink. To feel warm and masculine and to survive my first illness. Where do I know that pink has this power on men? I read it. I want to citate something: "In the 18th century, it was perfectly masculine for a man to wear a pink silk suit with floral embroidery,” says fashion scholar Valerie Steele, director of The Museum at the Fashion Institute Technology and author of several books on fashion. Steele says pink was initially “considered slightly masculine as a diminutive of red,” which was thought to be a “warlike” color." If you want to read it on your own, read here http://qz.com/114774/pink-used-to-be-a-masculine-color/
I discovered that I am gifted in knitting. Actually, the little kitten showed me.It knew it from its grand mother. The little kitten's grand mother is dead since more than 8 years now, but it teached the little kitten of so many things and skills, that she is still living in creating and passing over skills and warmth.
So, look at me:
 exactly, how the little kitten showed me, and how the grand mother of the little kitten showed it.
 And i knitted and knitted and knitted
 and knitted, and knitted, and knitted
 and knitted and knitted and knitted and it made me happy and warm.
 Not only warm, but also very very beautiful and stylish.
Kisses from Mr. Monkey Garlic Dior. Why Garlic? This is another story. Will tell it tomorrow. Good night kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment