Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The Monkey Diet

Ok, I got caught. I dont remember who. I dont remember for how long. Fact is, I want to be more powerful, healthy, beautiful and fit and not to be caught by colds and viruses and aliens and to waste time of my life. So, I decided to start eating and getting healthy.
I found on blogger one chick. I like her. She seems to make good meals for herself. And she looks pretty strong and big. She could fight with an alien. Especially, with a cold one. I asked her to make me a healthy diet. But, Stela remember, I eat only tasty food and I will not become under no circumstance entirely vegan!

http://thesixbasics.blogspot.de


Probably, she will help me. Let see. I will write on her blog until she answers. She has a name of a Star. Therefore the alien will be afraid of her, I hope. I will search for fitness trainer too.

No comments:

Post a Comment