Saturday, January 18, 2014

The last day of the Xmas market

Finally, I have internet and I can tell about the things that happened to me in the last weeks.

I went on the last day of the Xmas market and saw...
 so many lights...so much food...so many people
 and Santa!!! on his slate how he was crossing the dark sky...He was like a ray of light...
 He really exists...I was happy.
At home, I got a lot of chocolates. Also baby bear chocolates. By the time, I did not know that the baby bear will come back in my life. So, this Xmas was very emotional for me. I had a feeling between sadness, nostalgy and hope and new beginning. I ate a lot of chocolate though...And I got great hat.
 I missed the baby bear. And also I missed Santa.
But what, I did not know by the time, is that someone was about to visit me and a huge change expected me already...

No comments:

Post a Comment