Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The Cold Alien

Well, Hamburgmonkey is not known for sunny and nice weather. But if you only knew, what I have been through past week. Grey. Not fifthy, but thousands shades of grey.

Then cold. So, cold that I never could imagine that inside of the fridge would be warmer. Only in one the lake froze.
So, I stayid in my bed for couple of days.
Shivering and depressed. When suddently, I heard someone in my back yard. Walking and scraching with nails on my window. If I had pants, I would have shited inside. So, scared I felt in the first moment. But then, I remebered my magic pink hat, that I knitted when I was sick, put it on and went outside to see who was there.
I looked around.
It was an alien. With one leg with three toes and it putted snow outside. I looked around again.
The alien made some signs in the alien snow. I think, they knew that I am special and were looking for me. All of the signs were in the direction to my door.
It even weared a huge shoe for it one leg. One leged, three toes and it forgot its shoe. The alien should be really cold then. I was shivering.
When someone grabbed me from behind...
This time, pants or no pants, I shited...

No comments:

Post a Comment