Monday, April 7, 2014

The Monkey Painter

Well, soon is the April 26th., the Intellectual Property Day. It is a day to celebrate creativity in everything that helps shape our world (from music to arts to technological innovation), and the contributions made by creators and innovators to the development of societies across the globe.
So, I painted on the weekend. To get it done by April 26th.
 Started to draw...
  Big canvas, I must say...
 I like red....The color of love, and passion and jelousy...and agression, but mostly love and passion
 Nice red dress...
 Had to go up again to paint the shoulder...
 And down to paint the arms...
It got really nice, but I got tired...
 So, I went to the garden to get some spring sun and enjoy my day under basil with heart.
I will start to read the fairy tales of Hans Christian Andersen. They are sometimes very sad, but always very beautiful...And next week I am finishing my chef d'oeuvre, my master piece, mein Meisterwerk...

No comments:

Post a Comment