Sunday, March 1, 2015

Today I begin a new life

Today, is Baba Marta. So, I got this beautiful bracelet and now I will be healthy and monkey beautiful for the whole year.
I am continuing reading my scrolls.So: "Today I begin a new life. Today I shed my old fur which hath, too long, suffered the bruises of failure and the wounds of mediocrity. Today I am born anew and my birthplace is a vineyward where there are bananas for all." I made some adjustments to the original version, I am a creative monkey. In truth, the only difference between thaose who failed and those who have succeeded lies in the difference of their habits. Good habits are the key to all succeess. And bad habits are the unlocked door to failure. Thus, I will form good habits and become their monkey.
This is the time. This is the place. I am the monkey. I will act now. Hope that I could feed you with my wisdom. Ok, not entirely mine. Og wrote the merety.

No comments:

Post a Comment