Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Forgotton trips - Vienna

 Well, I am so busy lately that I even forgot to share my jorney to Vienna, quite time ago.
 Vienna is cold. Thats for sure.
 And grey in the winter months. Really, grey.
So, I went to the Stephansdom to pray. For sun. I am grey sick and have a lack of vitamin D.
 So, I prayed and watched out not to be too close to the candles because I could burn my fur. And that's not nice. At all. It would have been painful and very stinky.
 I wached how people fell at their knees and asked god to merry them. But he did not want to be in a commited relationship. Because too many people were asking for that.
And this all happend on December 29, at 16:47:49. I was thinking of someone at this time, but probably he would not have been happy to hear from me on his birthday. So, I kept silent and loved him in silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment