Thursday, May 8, 2014

Il Padrino Flight

Well, after the long boring time in Hamburg, i decided to travel again. I need the thrill in my life. And decided to go to Sicily.
Got on the plane.
 Tried to see out of the window.
 Great view!
 So sunny!
I like the sun.
 I knew that I have to fasten my seat belt.
It was written there - "fasten your seat belt whilest seated". But I was not seating, so I did't fasten it.
 But suddently I felt sick.
 I couldn't hold it back.
 Therefore, these paperbags were there...
 I looked in the bag and had to vomit again...
 I tried to hold it but it did not work.
 I felt embaressed. Monkey vomiting on a plane.
 But unfortunately, I was feeling still sick.
 The people next to me holded the paperbag, because it was so heavy meanwhile.
I felt helpless but better. I tried to hide my dirty mouth.
 Finally, I set and fastened my seat belt.
 I didn't want to vomit anymore.
 Finally, I arrived.
 Sunny, warm, sea.

 I got to my hotel, got a shower and went to bed.
The flight took the last energy out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment