Sunday, March 9, 2014

And other things during the stay. Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.

I ate and drunk. A lot. Finally, the food was better than in Hamburg.
 Once, I wanted to grab some meat from the plate of the Spanish guy sitting next to me and almost lost my hand. Spanish are really sensitive when it comes to their food. A lot of unemployment there and now they guard their food like their eyes...
I had also a lot of coffee there. Cafe con leche. Love coffee.

 It makes me happy and lively.
 I watched also couple of soccer games there. Spanish are soccer-crazy.
 That was part of my life there. Sitting in bars, drinking cerveza and watching soccer.
 Good life.
Afterwards getting some snacks with the Spanish. They love to eat on their feets. Not sitting. Staying and eating. Lots of pigs die there. Almost so much like in Germonkey.
I am more like Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment